![]() |
| Hi Guys! Today I'm sharing the latest Project Life Spread! Last few weeks were full of let's say 'attractions'. At first we got the message that P's GrandPa passed away, so a few days later we went for his funeral. I didn't know P's GrandPa well but i cried soo much over there... I dedicated whole left page of the week 15th to keep memories of P's GrandPa. At the end of week 15th we went to Krakow to visit our Friend Magda. This was such a great time! We went for a walk and visited a few of Magda's favourite places in Krakow. I don't have to tell You again how much i Like Kraków, huh? Cause You already know it! When we were at our way back to Magda's home, we got the message, that some unexpected visitors are going to join us! And they did! We spent great evening together playing charades! On Sunday Michal took us for a wonderful trip, where we got a little Polish history lesson and we had an opportunity to look at the whole city from the hill! The view was breathtaking! This was such a great weekend full of smiles and delicious food (Magda is a really good chef)! And this is it! It was super fun, and i Was totally happy creating this page :) I hope that You like it! And You know what? You should definitely check Magda's Blog :P click click! |
![]() |
| kisses! M |













Pieknie!
ReplyDeleteAhaha, Paweł to do noszenia torby z aparatem :P
So pretty!!
ReplyDelete