![]() |
| Hi Guys! Great news for Today!!!! a few weeks ago Sally asked me to join the Essence Creative Team for the next Year. i was super delighted - who wouldn' be? but I was also scared. the BIG question was: how i am gonna handle this? with my neverending list of duties? with my crazy life? with all my plans? but when i read the Essence visions i knew immediately - this is my place! I love ALL the Inspiration Ideas that Sal introduced us! I simply love it! And I'm sure You will enjoy it too! So expect all the best from us! And check out what a Super Creative Team we have! Here are the Girls websites - feel free to visit them: Aimee Caylee Sally And here are some sneaks of the essence products: Check them out! click click click! click click click! Ok, this is it for now. Thank You for stoping by! Hugs, M |






Awesome news, congrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! good luck in this new adventure!!
ReplyDeleteWuuuhuuu :D zawojujesz tam! gratulacje :*
ReplyDeleteGratulacje!
ReplyDeleteY A Y ♥
ReplyDelete