2014/03/23

PL spreads

Hello Guys! I haven't show You my last PL spreads, because the last few weeks passed without any input...
but finally i gathered some pictures from the last month and catched up!
As I started learning Oracle and teach PostgreSQL at the University i found my life super busy - i didn't expect to work that hard!
So here I am...
This is the first part - all about our "almost spring" walks:











the second part is about me - reading the articles  about Search and Rescue procedures. It's all because I'm going to save the world! How? I am going to find the way how to use the unmanned aircrafts to improve finding people who got lost. This is sooooooooo interesting, don't You think?





This month was hard, stressful, full of coffee,
but also very crafty
and i think this is how i find my balance.

Ok, i hope You enjoyed my project, feel free to leave Your comments below :)

So i'm leaving You with this thought of mine:
Work hard, stay humble & don't forget to take care of your passions!
Kisses,
M



6 comments :

  1. Lovely pages, I love that mint colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ślicznie jak zawsze! uwielbiam te kolory :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Color! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your PL!!! it's so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lowe Twojego PL Miraku!! Love love :))) Jest świetny w każdym detalu, cieszę się ogromnie że zaczełaś go robić bo mnie mega inspirruje bym i ja nadal szła do przodu :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!