Hello! Last summer, when Oli came to visit us I managed to take some pictures when he was playing funny faces. He is such a bright and sunny boy... I forgot about those pictures for some time, and a few days ago i found them and they made my day! This is an album that i created. Look how strange faces can person have, when You give them sour drink:
![]() |
| now he's on his cloud no 9! |
![]() |
| no more pictures haha :) |
![]() |
| i hope You enjoyed this mini - don't forget to leave me some thoughts! Kisses, M |

















Aw, I love your mini! I keep wanting to make one, but I'm struggling with how to begin! :P
ReplyDeleteAnything simplier: just sit down and do it!!!!!!! (You can start by printing pictures :P) Hugs and great Thank YOU for Your visits and nice words!
Deleteooo rany, jest perfekcyjny! W każdym calu! i te koloooory <3
ReplyDeleteHaha :******************* Dzięki J!
DeletePS może się wreszcie spotkamy w Łodzi pod koniec marca? kto wie kto wie?
Deletethis is soo cute, I love the mint colour
ReplyDeleteThank You Sweetie!!!
Deleteprzecudny! i kolorystka wręcz idealna! <3
ReplyDeleteWielkie ogromniaste dziękuję! :*
DeleteSłodziaku taaaaaa okładka!!!! emezing :D
ReplyDeletePs. ten domeczek na dole to od dawna tam jest? cuuuudo ^^
Haha wariacie! domeczek od tygodnia/dwóch :) Dzięki :*************
DeleteThis is lovely-what papers did you use?
ReplyDeleteThank You Sweetie! I used SC Snippets collection and AC color crush (small pad).
DeleteHA HA, ale fajny!
ReplyDeleteO rajuniu uwielbiam!!!
ReplyDelete