2014/02/03

February Candy

Hello!
I promised myself to make my Mondays a bit happier than usual! (Cause if You work full time they sucks, don't You think?)
I would also like to share my happiness with You! This is why I have a giveaway!
You can get this set of PL cards from BH main Craft Edition KIT.

To take a chance just leave me a message under this post till the end of February and spread the word about the Candy (anywhere You like).
I will announce one lucky winner at the beginning of March.
Good luck!!

Have a lovely day,
M

12 comments :

  1. Cool giveaway! Great way to start off Monday, which really do suck....ug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm I need it! Soooo I take part of this!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks!
    Kisses from Spain.
    #cuchi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you for making Monday a lot better! :}

      Delete
  3. ja chcęęę! PLa nie mam, ale do scrapów chyba też się nadaje, co? :)
    info na blogu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Takie słodkości od poniedziałku! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. też się ustawię <3 info na pasku

    ReplyDelete
  6. Na początku marca mam urodziny, może mi się poszczęści :) Info w pasku bocznym. Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jejciu, rewelacja! Przyjemnie byłby takie dostać - ustawiam się :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ja chcę, ja chcę ;D ułatwi mi zabawę z PL :D info na pasku bocznym ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jak ulepszać Monday to ulepszać, więc i ja się zapisuję :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ja też tym bardziej że ładniutkie cukierasy:-))))
    pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!