I am surprised that even though I am spending most of my current life in work there is still a lot going on after I finish. Since I'm truly fascinated by the photo projects of those of You who share their lives this way and since I love knowing what's going on in Your life I've decided to share a little bit from our life too. I'm not really good at taking photos these days (as if i ever was haha! But... there's no light before I leave the house and there's no light when I go back home - yes I know this is sad!), so I won't. I will share a little bit more whenever I'll be posting my PL spreads. What do You think? Sounds interesting to You? Wanna know me a bit more? I hope You will like it :)
Here we are:
I promised myself to create a "to do" list at the beginning of each week, to be motivated for these 7 days, to keep on track with my goals and dreams. On Monday my list wasn't long, but after all I finished with a few updates.
On Saturday I have some time to prepare the spreads and this is why I have decided to start each week on Sunday. Every reason is good and it really works for me. (anyway, this time week number card and the calendar does not follow the schedule)
Last week we went climbing again. I 've been missing this sport for some time now, but I was to lazy to move. Last Sunday I made myself a promise: I need to come back! I need to make this come back HUGE! I need it to be a big deal!
And it really is.
It ain't easy, the progress is barely noticeable, but I won't give up this time! This Year we're going to spend holiday in Spain - CLIMBING all the time! Wish me luck!
So this is exactly what mustache made me do :P (and a few more things :D)
Every week on Wednesday we go to the cinema and this time we have seen Run boy, run. The movie is about a Jewish boy, who managed to escape from the ghetto and who was hiding from German soldiers during the World War II. The story is worth knowing, but the film itself didn't make any impression on us.
When I called my Grandma this week she told me that doctor diagnosed her with diabetes, she wasn't worried at all, so I wasn't scared at all, but when i've spoken to my sister i started to think about it more and more. I bought a book to get some information how can I help. I hate the fact that my Grandma is getting older. Every time I see Her I notice the difference. World is stupid, don't You think?
On Friday Paweł took me to the sushi restaurant for a dinner. He knows what i love the most :)
Nom nom nom!
At the end of the week I was lucky enough to spend some time crafting. Since Paweł has a school on weekends I spend my super lazy mornings with Your blogs and scrapbooking! That's the best part of each week! Late breakfast, coffee... Do You feel the same?
Ok. This is it. The first story behind us.
I hope You are not bored.
What about Your week? I'm sure it was lovely! Don't forget to share Your thoughts with me :)
Have a lovely day!
Kisses,
M












Jak zwykle świetne robota! :)
ReplyDeleteYour page is just plain awesome! Fun reading about you and hope the rest of your week is good! :)
ReplyDelete