2014/01/23

Special occasion!

Hello! Yes, I won't hide it - I'm supee lazy scrapper these days. I kind of lost all of my scrap power!
Can You help me to find it?
Have You seen it?

Anyone?

...Still I have something what I wanted to show You today.
Those are cards for my Grandparents, that I prepared a few days ago... and i am really proud, cause I made them in 15 minutes!
{I'm not kidding}
I wanted to keep them very simple but colorful and I think it's working here.
 They are very small, which makes them sort of cute.
Do You like it?

ps. Soon i'm going to announce my Class-giveaway winner!
Anyone waiting for the news?

Have a good evening! I am still going to play hide and seek with my mojo!
Wish me luck!

xoxo
M

4 comments :

  1. wow, świetne, minimalizm zawsze wygrywa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so sweet! I'm sure you'll find your scrapping mojo once again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twoja wena twórcza pewnie pije gdzieś w ciemnym zauku razem z moją… poraaażka…

    cudniaste karteluchy :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!