2013/12/16

win the KIT - Birthday Candy!

Hello! Tomorrow is my 26th birthday! I am so happy and i want to share this joy with You right now!
That's why i prepared special KIT for You to win! If You want to take part in the Candy, just leave the comment under this post and spread the word by sharing this banner-link on Your blog/facebook/instagram/wherever You like! On the January 2nd I am going to randomly pick one of You, who will receive the pack :) 


Here's what You can find in the package:

and a little bit closer:




i hope You like the kit!
Good luck!

if You do i will prepare them for You more often i promise!

Have a lovely day today and tomorrow!
and thanks for stopping by!

M

30 comments :

  1. Jestem pierwsza, więc zapewne nie wygram, ale tak czy siak staję do walki ;p
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, piękny blog :)
    Fiołeczek

    ReplyDelete
  2. ale cuda <3
    lecę udostępniać :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale cuda! Myślałam, że w urodziny dostaje się prezenty, a nie nimi obdarowuje... :-)
    Wszystkiego najlepszego!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kit looks awesome! Happy Early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like everything and specially the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. śliczności, słodkości. wszystkiego najlepszego!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. i have a question. where can i purchase these gorgeous embellishments and paper?

      Delete
    2. Those products are each one from a different fairy tale :) papers badges and stamps are from color hills, paints and flowers 13 arts, chipboards wycinanka and sodalicious, mostly the products from polish brands :)

      Delete
    3. I love Polish brands!!!!!!!! I wish they could ship to US of A.

      Delete
  8. This is so pretty. Where may i purchase these beautiful little things?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mira!!! Such a great giveaway!!!! Are you crazy??? I think so....
    I have a question... Who are you on instagram? For sharing it there and for following you...
    Thousands of kisses from Spain.
    #cuchi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday Mira!! Thank you for this beautiful Candy^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!!thanls for the candy!!!
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful kit! I love the colors! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful kit, love the colors. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. H, wonderful kit! Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ale ptaszorki!! <3
    z całego serducha życzę Ci wszystkieeeego najkreatywniejszego! :*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mira, wszystkiego co najlepsze! Spełnienia marzeń, tych osobistych, i tych zawodowych! Ściskam :*

    A na candy oczywiście się zapisuję ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy B-day Mira! love all your wonderful projects!
    and this kit is fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Done!!! I discovered your blog few days ago, wonderful projects Mira, nice to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Góry inspirujących pomysłów na kolejny roczek życzę i do zabawy z miłą chęcią się przyłączam i ciepłe pozdrowienia z http://zwiatremipodwiatr-ana.blogspot.com/ załączam. =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Done!
    Love your blog and your projects and this candy is awesome ))))
    And Happy Birthday Mira =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. http://mkkandyy.blogspot.com/
    wonderful kit! Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday Mira ! I'm so late ! In 2014, I'll post more comments on your beautiful blog :) Here's the blog candy : http://incleanation.canalblog.com/archives/2014/01/01/28826162.html
    Thank you so much for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  23. wishing you a very happy birthday !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!