![]() |
| But going to the main topic... Today i'm showing my very first project made for Kits de Somni! All about my dream to create handmade decorations for the Wedding that became true... I've had a lot of ideas in my mind what to create (thank You Pinterest! :D), so the choice wasn't the easiest (i wanted to have beautiful decorations and in the same time not so expensive) i didn't believe that everything will be 100% perfect but i've had a lot of fun doing this! and the result surprised me so much! (it always does!) decorations were perfect! all the way i dreamt about it! and the most important thingt - our guests did like it too (!) i hope i could prepare some decorations for my Sister's wedding soon :) *** Layout it's simple (I don't even remember my last simple layout!) and colorful - like the wonderful KIT that I've had pleasure to work with! What do You think? Do You like it? it's based on the sketch that You can see here: click click! please, join the fun! I'm waiting for Your sketch-works! Have a lovely day! {One hug from me to You!} |








Beautiful page :)
ReplyDeleteThank You Maria!! :)
DeleteYeees, I like it :)
ReplyDeleteAleż słodki scrap! Super! A co do tekturek, to patrząc na nie odczuwam dojmujący brak drukarki ;) Ale choinki chyba uda mi się narysować ;)
ReplyDeleteSenkju! Aj no drukarkę na Święta zażyczyć musisz se sobie!! :**
DeleteSuch a fun layout - cool as always :).
ReplyDeleteUwielbiam to Twoje zwariowanie i fakt, że tyle pracy włożyłaś w przygotowania do ślubu - jesteś osom! ^^
ReplyDeleteA skrapa machnęłaś superowego! :D
Jesteś po prostu niesamowita Miraku :*** powidziwam Cie bardzo bardzo za to że tyle hędmejdu zdołałąś upchnąć w ślub i wesele :))))) Też tak chcę :) Będę się Ciebie w przyszłości radzić :D a Scrapiszcze boskie, sam pozytyw :)
ReplyDelete