2013/10/07

The most wonderful Guest Book in the world!

in one moment on our wedding day in front of P and I people started to line up
line full of greeting guests 
as it turned out of wishes were also coming from Polish Scrappers 
wishes in the Book
which was sooooooo similar to our Guest Book! (crazy! You are totally crazy Girls)
When I saw this book, I was shocked!
When I watched the pages - almost cried!
Thank you for your efforts, for your kind words, beautiful pages full of art!
Thanks to the coordinators of this project!

You are great!
That's the magic...
When you meet people on the internet
it turns out that you can not only share common passions with them
but also the important moments of your life!
Thank you!

and here is the Book - take a look:
Thank You Ibi!



Thank You Kate!


Thank You Dorota!


Thank You Anti!


Thank You Gurku!


Thank You Lilly! (awwwww)




Thank You AGI!


Thank You - please tell me who created that one!!!

Thank You Enthia!

Thank You Just!


Thank You - please tell me who created that one!!!

Thank You - please tell me who created that one!!!
{laughing}

and that simple gadget!
i'm impressed how well You do know us!

THANK YOU ONE MORE TIME!

I wish all the people around the world such a great surprises!
Girls - You made our day!
Kissing YOU!
M and P

14 comments :

Thanks for Your lovely comments!