notebook for the next semester
love the energy of those colors!
do YOU?
sorry for the picture - the light went for a walk to a better place
:)
how are You doing with the snow?
i'm knitting again!
Yay!
keep warm
and
drink
drink a lot!
kisses
M
ps. Thanks You're Here! |
This is so beautiful. Did you know that colors have their own energy? Recently I found out that my synesthesia paintings emanate energy. Because of synesthesia I see colors when I hear names and words. Since years I paint what I see, I paint names and inspirational words. Recently people were telling me that they feel an energy flow coming from my paintings. They even recognize themselves in the paintings. This is so fascinating.
ReplyDeleteWow! I totally believe it! Colors are powerfull!
DeleteOoo już się nie mogę doczekać kiedy ta kolekcja wpadnie w moje ręce :)
ReplyDeleteŚnieg mnie wykańcza. Nie znoszę!
hahaha no kolekcja jest bajeczna! A śnieg hmmm zanim się nie rozpuści... Ładnie zza okna :P
Delete