no.
some time ago...
hmmm
some time ago i... lets say "met" Janna. Let's say "met", because we didn't actually met... i found her on the Internet. don't even remember how did it happened, but it happened... and that's a good point! she is my great inspiration - i love her scrapbook, love this bright style of her. and now i have wonderful opportunity to get know her a little bit more.
are You with me?
few weeks ago i sent Janna some questions... and today she answered! Yay!
are You curious what was it about?
1. How did
You find scrapbooking or how did it find You? And when?
I got introduced to scrapbooking in the
beginning of 2010 by a friend of mine. At first I only looked at all the nice things I found on the
internet and it took til April 2010 until I started creating cards and ATCs.
2. Where did
you learn basic techniques?
I learned a lot by watching videos on youtube and by following
different blogs and rading magazines. After a year or so I started to attend
online classes, but these were rather Mixed Media related.
3. What are
Your favorite techniques?
I do like heat embossing a lot although I use it rarely. And I
love layering and paint on my layouts/projects.
{Me: does it sound familiar to someone else? ;)}
4. What is
Your greatest inspiration to create?
I do not have one source of inspiration. It can be anything... a
person, an article, a photo I see. Nature offers some fabulous colour
combinations as well. I think it is important to have an open mind and to try
thinking out of the box.
To this day I never lost my inspiration. But there are a few
days during the year when I am too tired and cant motivate myself to start
scrapping. But thats ok :)
{Me: i cannot believe it! what a lucky girl You are!}
6. How could
You describe Your scrapbooking style? What make it totally Yours?
I think it is hard to describe as I do not always see a certain
style in my things. I love lightness, colours, details and layers, I love
colours but I also love white and monochrome. I love trying out new stuff.... I
tend to call myself an experimental crafter.
{Me: lightness indeed! that is what i think about Your style!}
7. Who is
Your scrapbooking guru?
I don´t have any. And never had. There are a lot of talented
people out there and you can always learn something from anyone – no matter if
the person is famous or not.
{Me: great point!}
8. What’s
the best scrapbooking project that You’ve participated?
I really liked Journal Your December as it was so interesting to
see how different journal pages can look like. Actually I am really happy with
everything I do, if I wouldn´t be convinced of something, I wouldn´t do it.
{Me: that is very very very nice to read! ;)}
9. How much
do You spend for scrapbooking stuff – monthly? :)
I spent tons!! I receive a lot of free material these days, so I
do not spend that much money anymore. Which doesn´t mean I would refuse buying
anything that sparkles or smells of printing press :)
{Me: so common! :))))}
10. What do
You do in Your private life?
Actually I scrap, read and love lazy days (which have become very
rare ;) )
11. What’s
the other passion of Yours?
Reading :)
12. What’s
Your biggest dream ever?
I have to admit I dont have one :) I enjoy what I do and am
curious about what will come next.
13. What do
You think about the sentence: “Live the life You’ve imagined”? What it means to
You?
Sometimes life doesn´t allow us to live the life we have
imagined. And occasinally darker times lead us to something bigger, something
we might never have thought about but feels so right in the end. I believe it´s
more important to listen to your heart than to dream of an uncertain future
(which doesn´t mean you shouldn´t have a vision, but these change a lot – at
least my do :) ). Stay in the moment, that is the only thing that is real.
14. Are
there any questions You’d like to ask me?
Oh yes, there is!
- How did YOU get in touch with scrapbooking?
- What do you like about scrapbooking?
- If you had to pick one favourite supply, what would that be?
- If you ever had the chance to spend one day with a crafter you admire... who would that be?
- What is your favourite tv series?
- Your favourite colour?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Scrapping with tv/radio on or total silence?
- Do you like journaling on layouts yes/no/sometimes?
- What papercraft projects do you like besides scrapbooking?
ok... let's do it!
1. actually it is scrapbooking who found me :) since i was a little girl i used to prepare cards for my grandparents. i used to really love it. when i grew up it has changed into making albums for those i love.
and then i found out what they call scrapbooking! :))
2. the most i like about scrapbooking is that it gathers people together. from all over the world! how would i met You if it wasn't because of our passion?
3. fav supply... hmmm. it would be paper of course. one and no more??? i would pick more ;) buttons! washi tapes! a lot more than one thing :)
4. since i've already met almost all crafters i admire, and since we haven't met yet - i would definitely choose You Janna! :)
5. hahahaha... did You know that i hate TV? but ok - i love "friends". of course from the computer screen ;)
6. my favourite colour is... ups. i don't have one. it changes every day. i think i don't like colours - i just like beautiful things!
7. tea and coffee please ;) with cookies of course!
8. scraping with moment. no rules included!
9. i like journaling on other people's layouts - like Yours! i don't actually like my handwriting, so... You have the answer :)
10. papercraft... hmm... besides scrapbooking - nothing else. i love knitting and crocheting but those are not actually papercrafts :))
thank You Janna for Your answers! also thanks for the questions!
keep doing what You do -You're best! :)
and thank You - my readers for coming by!
don't forget to say hello to Janna!
xoxo
ps. check this out:







pleased to meet Janna;-))
ReplyDeleteMira nie będę pisać, że odpowiedź na pytanie 4 spowodowała u mnie wybuch zazdrości, i strzelam focha na maksa;-))