2016/03/08

Paislee Press Adventure!

Hello Guys!

Today I'd like to share a piece of wonderful information with You! I recently joined Paislee Press Creative Team and I am sooooooooooooooooo happy to be working with all those gorgeous designs created by Liz Tamanaha this year!
Just see who also is in that team (ALL THE STARS!!):

Check who's next to me in this picture! Wow wow!
All of my favorites! I wouldn't be more honored!

So here's my first inspiration - hybrid Pocket spread that I created using Let's talk about kit  together with one element (love this + {arrow}) from presslines no. 18
All about Ola and her no- answers. I hope You like it:





Be sure to visit Paislee Press blog in a few next days to see what the rest of the team prepared with "Let's talk about" collection!


And don't forget to have a happy International Women's Day!
xx,
M

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for Your lovely comments!