2016/03/02

March Citrus Twist Kits reveal!

Guys Guys Guys!

It's time to share my new projects made with March Citrus Twist Kits PL and Embellishment Kits!

I'll start with the 2-pages Pocket Life spread - It's my FAVORITE ever! Why? Because of that lovely pictures taken by Joanna Sliwinska! Pictures that I am actually in! We took this Ola-is-one-year-old photo session one month ago, and when those pictures came to me I was absolutey blown away! I couldn't wait for my CTK kits to arrive and start creating (the customs took care of it for some time :/) 
This spread was the first thing that I made when the kit finally came!
Left page is a Layout:





And the right page is a pocket page. In those pictures Ola is eating her FIRST cake EVER  (believe me or not, it was fun for us to watch her eating!)



I really love that exclusive CTK tiny wood veneers coming from this-month kit. They filled this page with a delicate accents of love :)




And Citrus Twist Kits exclusive PL cards! Again Trina did a perfect job! I love them all (and since they are two-sided I have really hard times to decide which one I am going to use!)
If You want to see more inspirations - be sure to visit CTK Gallery, where You can already find plenty of other DTs works! And these are fabulous as always!

I really can't wait to read what You think about my work, about the kits, and those pictures :D Please, please say something :) I wanna hear Ya!

Have a fantastic evening Folks,
M

4 comments :

  1. Cudna praca, cudny różowy pomysł na sesję, ubabrana Fasola burakiem, czy ciastem - zawsze urocza i jak prawdziwa diva z klasą zajada. Awesome zdjęcia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudna Olcia i Wy!!! i do tego w moim ulubionym ostatnio kolorze!!! ale, że ty w różu takim??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. zdjęcia miazga!!! Fasolka do schrupania!!! Muszę koniecznie na Skrapowisku wymacać ten album, odjazdowy jest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!