2015/12/16

Hello December from My Life Album

You know that I love December, huh?
You know that I like opening some of my Life Album chapters differently than others...
After something around 800 posts published here on this blog, You probably know me well :)
But would You tell that I am going to love gold tones just the way I do right now? Which means A LOT! Gold is everywhere! In most of my recent projects. If not in every single one!
You probably wouldn't tell I am that gold-lovin' person, huh?

Here You go - my Life Album and it's December month opening:



Simple and Gold. Just the way I love it! A few Family Portraits cards designed by Love Day Seed, a few embellishments from December CTK kits, and voila!

Can't wait to share the rest!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for Your lovely comments!