Do You happen to complete Your spouse? When it comes to P and I - we are totally complementing each other in every possible way! And I want Ola to know that! :) Obvoiusly I've choosen some of the funny examples - since I am not able to write everything down!
This Spread from my Family Portraits album is all about Mom versus Dad. All that we do differently - gathered on two pages in October chapter.
Some time ago P told me: "be sure to write in the album who is calming Ola in the middle of nights, so She could know that! Well, yes! He does that!
Also... I want Ola to know who is more organized from the two of us, who buys Her diapers and who buys Her toys that are unproper for Her age. I want Ola to know that when daddy gives Her food - it's all around Her face! And who is the cookie monster in this house!
Are You documenting stuff like that in Your albums too?
Share it with me!
For this spread I used November PL and Embellishment Kits from Citrus Twist Kits :)








oj zazdroszczę Oli tego albumu!
ReplyDeleteJeny, Twoje koszulki to jest jakieś absolutne mistrzostwo :D Robisz przepiękne zdjęcia!
ReplyDelete