2015/11/29

December Daily

I love DD project! Year after year I wait for December starting from September, gathering supplies and preparing. Crazy, huh?
But this year was different... In the middle of November I found some of my previous albums! At first I was excited, but when I went through all those pages I said: I'm not doing it this year! (Can You believe that?) I just didn't feel it!


Even though I have some of the pages ready, all white and gold supplies gathered in one place (You probably know that I like creating my own kits from the stash that I have - most of it coming from previous Citrus Twist Kits and Blinks of Life Kits - all based on the color scheme of my choice - this year was supposed to be full of white and gold accents).


I was like: nope! Not this year! I was going to focus on my regular Life Album and document December there.

Can You believe I was saying that even despite the fact that my 6x8 album cover was ready one month ago?
I was still going like: nope! No no no! Not this year!



A few weeks with that attitude and You know what?
Don't know what happened, but:
I AM DOING IT!



I don't know I just don't know...
This seems impossible!
I am unable NOT TO DO IT!

So I will! I will do both: regular and 6x8.
Keep Your fingers crossed for me to handle this!
I hope that in the middle of December I won't change my mind :P

Have a great rest of the weekend!
M

4 comments :

  1. Ahahahaha mialam tak samo!! Powiedzialam sobie ze nie bede przerywac albumu duzego i tam najwyzej zrobie jakies swiateczne kieszonki ale pewnego wieczora cos po prostu mi cytnelo i koniec, zaczelam planowac :D i w tym roku wlasnie chyba zrobie jak Ty -zbiore wszystkie potrzebne rzeczy zeby nie przesadzac za bardzo. I maluje Wasz familyportraitsowy album na bialo :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahaha mialam tak samo!! Powiedzialam sobie ze nie bede przerywac albumu duzego i tam najwyzej zrobie jakies swiateczne kieszonki ale pewnego wieczora cos po prostu mi cytnelo i koniec, zaczelam planowac :D i w tym roku wlasnie chyba zrobie jak Ty -zbiore wszystkie potrzebne rzeczy zeby nie przesadzac za bardzo. I maluje Wasz familyportraitsowy album na bialo :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja po prostu na czas grudnia przestaje robic regularnego PL i kleje grudniownik a potem w styczniu nadrabiam grudzien w albumie i tyle :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!