2015/10/29

Garden Affter-Party

Hello!
Today's spread remind me of Summer again. Last weekend of August was just amazing!
After official part of our Family Gathering, some of us went for a little garden after-party. Ola was sleeping for most of that time, so we had a chance to really chill out!
After a night like the one that just passed, when she was waking up every thirty minutes I can enjoy my memories even more!
Awww... Winter is coming! For most of the time I'm happy about that because I really love December (how are Your preparations for DD?) since it's the month of my Birthday, then January - Ola's Birthday, but well... Short days, low temperatures,... blah! I want a few more days of wonderful and warm fall! What abot You?
I made this spread with October Citrus Twist Kits and You know what?Someone who came up with this scrapbooking kits idea was a GENIOUS! I really love working with selection of products delivered each month to my doorstep! This is soooooooooooo nice and I am sooooo grateful to be a part of Citrus Twist Kits AMAZING Design Team!
By the way, the month of Gratitude is coming! Are You planning to do some Gratitude Journal this year? I know we should to this every day and I even started my journal some time ago, but now I am even more excited to fill it up! And If You want a little inspiration in this area: check this out!
Have a great day!
M

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for Your lovely comments!