2015/10/12

Cuddle time

Hiya!
Today I have a little DIY idea for You!
Some time ago I received the stamp set that I designed for Citrus Twist Kits and I wanted to use almost all the stamps immediately, but unfortunately I didn't have pictures to create full PL spread or even Layout. And to be honest I didn't want to work with pictures (even If I had them I wouldn't) ;)
But I desperately needed to check the stamps!
So...
I took what was left from October CTK kits and prepared some journalling cards! What a great way to use the last bits and pieces from Your kits each month!
Check what I created:
You can have those stamps with free shiping no matter where You live (did You know that?)! SO go and grab them! There is another set that I designed available in the shop too (it's more Christmassy)! I hope You will enjoy both of them!

Have a great Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for Your lovely comments!