2015/09/29

6 months old

You know what?
I no longer feel that I am able to create decent full page scrapbook layout. Really... I need more confidence in this area! Since I loooove my pocket album so much, I rarely create 12x12, which means I don't know how to do it anymore! Strange! I used to do a lot of these in the past...
When I got my dt box full of new Studio Tekturek papers from This Summertime collection (GORGEOUS!) I wanted to create layout! This is what I've got:
Not sureif I like it... Don't get me wrong - papers are just incredible! And I love that picture... But the final effect... just don't know. What do You think?

2 comments :

  1. jest osom, i Twoje widzi-mi-się nie zna się :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. no nie załamuj mnie, dajesz czadu jak zwykle, nie rozumiem tego narzekania!!! I tęsknię naprawdę za tymi dużymi LOsami Twoimi.. nie to, że album zły, no ale jednak 30x30 to 30x30.. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!