2015/08/26

Summer in the city

Another work that I made with wonderful Strawberry Hills Life Story Kit from Blinks of Life (August Edition) was PL spread. All about Oli who came to spend one day with us, just before he hit the road to go for his first summer sport camp! That day was amazing! Full of creativity, fun and joy! I didn't know that boys could like creating cards this much!
Oh man, I love this boy!
Check my spread:

Hope You like it!
If You do - don't forget to subscribe for the Blinks of Life Monthly Life Story Kit! You're gonna love each and every design You'll find in Your happy mail every month! Promise!

psssst! There are a few surprises that Blinks of Life have prepared for You so be ready for that one! I can tell You right now that there are a few really nice changes!

Have a wonderful day Guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for Your lovely comments!