We are back from vacation and I have so many works to share that I really need to start doing it before I get even more (September Kits are in the house - ready to create some magic!) sooooo...
Some time ago I was up on the CTK blog sharing my thoughts about journaling! To read the full story click here: click click!
And here are some pictures that I shared there:
Few days later I was also encouraging You Guys to join the weekly PL sketch challenge: click!Go to the CTK blog to see the sketches that I prepared!
I created the pages above using August PL Kit, Sprinkles Kit and Add-on Kit and I think those were the most incredible kits that I ever worked with!
I hope You like my inspirations!
And don't forget to visit CTK blog regularly, cause the Design Team is really rocking there! I am constantly inspired and amazed by the team members and their brilliant ideas! You will be too! I am sure!
Thank You for stopping by!
And stay tuned for moooooooooooore!


















No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for Your lovely comments!