2015/06/19

Life Album with Family Portraits Cards

Hello!
I am here today with my Life Album!
I would't be so excited it wasn't all about our FP Indian Summer cards that I am really proud of!


In this spread of my Album I documented a story of how the cards came to our house :) This was a week full of surprises!


I also received a very nice message about my article that was finally published! I waited for this fact for almost two years! Yay! In case You may not know what it means - it's a huge step for me as a scientist :) my very first article and this Journal is really important!
So Yay yay!!
All documented!

I have nothing to add to those words from two songs that I recently here a lot on the radio:






Of course I wouldn't be myself without dedicating a huge part of every spread to Ola  :))
I hope You like my inspiration and the cards!!! If yes - You Can get them here: click click!

And BTW!!!! There are a lot of new products in our store too!!
For example those llllooooooooooooovely clips:

Or brand new idea book cards (I am so happy that You really seem to like them!!!):

And don;t forget about our upcoming class! It's going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
click click!

Thank You for stopping by!
Hugs!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for Your lovely comments!