Today I have totally different inspiration for You!
And there is a whole story around it, that begins with one simple fact:
My hubby is stubborn as HELL!
Noone knows that, but me. Everyone think he is a really diplomatic person, but no no no no no! He is stubborn as a mule! Really! Truly! Sincerely!
When I was pregnant he was talking about expanding CAT File Store company toward physical scrapbooking products. (Like ALL THE TIME!) I was scared, cause he works full time and at the end of the day we were expecting a child, right?! So he was going to be even more busy!
We argued a lot about it and I didn't support this idea at all. But he was determined (I told Ya - mule!)
And the day came - he brought those albums to our house! Big boxes everywhere! Imagine how angry I was!
But then I took one and put my 2014 Life Album inside. And then I took another one for the 2015 Life Album. And I started enjoying this idea :D
But... (there always has to be BUT, right?)
I was kind of missing something when I put my memories to this Album...
And then we've had a guest! Ewa started wondering how the cover will absorb media like paints, etc...And then the IDEA came to my head! Let's personalise it!
What's the best part of album-creating process for me?
Creating The COVER!
It's nothing new, right!?
So I made this:
And this:
And I really like P's initiative now!!!
But this is not the end...
I was planning to create Album for my nephew Oliver - with all the Layouts that I created over the years with his pictures...
So now it's real!
Here You Go:
Ready! Ha!
Paweł loves my albums and the idea of personalising them, so He came up with a contest!
Check this out:
You can buy our albums here: scrapuj.pl
And we are going to have more of them with various colors and sizes pretty soon!
Now I am supporting Paweł with my designs :D
You can also find our Photo Stickers: here!
And even more goodies soon!
I hope You like this story!!
Huuuugs,
M
















uwielbiam całym serduchem to jak to się dzieje, jest cudnie! A tak poza tym, to oboje jesteście siebie warci, heh :) <3
ReplyDeleteoo raju! Świetne te albumy, będę je miała na myśli jak skończę aktualny :D
ReplyDelete