2015/05/12

Ombregg and Irish Spring

How are You today?
 In the place where I live Spring last only a very short period of time and now I can feel that Summer is right around the corner!
Today I will share some of the Spring (and Easter) memories with You! Two layouts!

One with the ombre eggs that I prepared for Easter (I am proud of them, even if they weren't perfect!) Next year I am opening a contest in my Family - for the most beautiful egg decoration :)



And the second LO is about us visiting Ireland, where the spring is cold and windy, but flowers bloom gorgeously anyway!



Both Layouts were created using Papillon Creative Kit from Blinks of Life!
I hope You like it!
For more inspiration with the kit click here!
Have a nice day!
M

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for Your lovely comments!