Hello!
Today I have my Family Portraits Pages to share. All coming from April chapter :)
 |
| I love this picture because it shows perfectly Ola's mysterious look, when she's falling asleep :) Lately I really enjoy working with pictures like that - full size - and only a few embellishments! Do You like it? By the way... Should I entitle this Family Portraits Book - Ola's Portraits? Ha! |
 |
| Another Portrait of our lovely little Girl with my grattitude documented. |
 |
| And our Irish adventure documented :) |
I prepared them using Papillon Creative Kit and Life Story Kit from
Blinks of Life and I really can't wait to show You my new projects made using the next Kit!
The reveal day is coming, so be sure to check the
gallery!
Have a great day!
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for Your lovely comments!