2015/05/31

April/May from my Life Album (be careful - loooooots of pictures!)

Hello Guys!
In case You didn't noticed: click click! there is a June kit reveal at Blinks of Life website!!!
Check what our SUPER TALENTED DT created --- here! 

And these are some of my works coming from my Life Album (I won't write about it at all cause there's too many pictures and as You already know: one picture is worth a thousand words!!!):
What do You think about Marinette kit? Isn't that gorgeous? I especially love those black&white Life Story cards and the flowerish fabric stickers (brilliant idea)!! One more think that I admire I will share next time!

And WOW!
There is also something from CAT File in this kit:

Do You like it?
I hope so!
Thanks for stopping by!
M

4 comments :

  1. jejku!! będziesz go miała na zlocie? Tak bardzo bym chciała zmacać, jest nieziemski!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Justine, wpadniesz nas odwiedzic i zmacasz :) zapraszam!

      Delete
  2. Uwielbiam strony Twojego PLa! Zawsze zachwycają! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!