Hello hello!
Today I'd like to invite You to see the inspirations prepared by Blinks of Life Creative Team using Papillon Life Story Kit and Creative Kit. Just click! to see all that beauty in one place!
Of course there will be more soon, so stay tuned for that!
In the gallery You will already find all of my recent Life Album spreads, and here are some of the pages:
I used Life Story Kit to create it.
My album is still dominated by pictures of Ola and journaling (I've heard that You really enjoy reading it! hah! And yet I don't know how to hide it using Photoshop - any hints for me? anyone? :D but wait! should I hide it??)
Have to admit - I enjoy creating this album so badly that I can't even remember the times when I was saying: Project Life - oh no no no it's not for me! hahaha!(Addicted!)
I hope You like it!
Have a lovely day!
M



















No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for Your lovely comments!