2015/04/06

have a colorful dreams only - ST challenge

What would You say if Your dreams were black and white only? Have You ever thought about it? I think this would be awesome! .. but only for some time! I definitely prefer to have a colorful dreams :)))) What about You?

From time to time Ola suddenly wakes up scared. I think She's having a bad dreams... So in my Layout I wish Her only to have a good dreams.
Do You think this is possible?
I mean - what would You choose:
having a bad dream from time to time and remember all of Your dreams?
or...
don't remember Your dreams at all?

Ok enough...




Where is this colorful theme coming from???
Curious?

There is a challenge for You Guys from Studio Tekturek!
Click click!
Check all the lovely inspirations and join the challenge today!

Hugs,
M

2 comments :

Thanks for Your lovely comments!