2015/03/04

February on my FP album

Hello!
It's been a while since I've been here... Sorry Sorry! But here I am again with some new stories :)
This time I wanted to share second part of my February input to our Family Portraits Album. Just take a look:



I took like thousand pictures of Ola making faces. I could watch Her for hours and take picture after picture and I wouldn't be bored at all :) She's the cutest!


I also documented how we call each other - P calls me Sunshine all the time, I call Him Pawciu, but He doesn't like it :D
And Ola... Ola is a whole book of stories!
I have plenty names for Her depending on the situation. She's a real Princess of course, sometimes I call Her my little Turtle (after feeding), She's also a Chinese Girl (when she's asleep or just before - She has that tiny little eyes), She's our Sun and our Star of corse, She's a Duck and a Fish (during a bath), Joker Smile (She does that super wonderful smile using only a half of Her mouth - unbelieveably gorgeous - I don't have a picture yet, but I'm trying my best to take this one to show You), She's a Bear...
...and most of the time She's My Sweet Crumble (because in Polish there's this word Kruszynka (Crush-ynka) meannig She's really tiny and that sounds very similar to English Crumble, but also because Crumble is Sweet - just the way She is :))

I could continue for ages!



And the last part of my input is made of four cards full of journaling - telling all the February stories from our life (on the back :D)

What about Your Family Portraits? Wanna share sth with me? I would be delighted to see Your works!

In a day or two we'll publish March prompts and I hope You'll join us (remember that You can join whenever You like!)

Ok I hope You enjoyed this post :)
Take care,

M

2 comments :

Thanks for Your lovely comments!