How is Your weekend going so far? Enjoying the weather? We have a sunny day here in Wroclaw, so we went for a very first walk with our daughter :) big time!!!
I didn't think I could enjoy this 30 minutes of our life so much ;) small things = big steps forward :)) I hope the winter will be over soon and spring will bloom really quickly, so our walks could be longer. We have so many places for Ola to see ;) Excited!
***
But going back to scrapbooking...
Today I wanted to share my very first inspiration prepared with Blinks of Life Life Story kit: Heart and Soul.
To see what's inside this beautiful kit click here: click click! and don't forget to subscribe when You still have a chance!
If You want to see wonderful works by BOL Creative Team check the gallery - You won't regret! It's full of gorgeous projects and there are still coming new ones (brilliant - the Girls are just brilliant)!
First thing that I have for You is our Wedding Memory that I created for my February Family Portraits album input:
And I also have a page documenting last week of our family as a TWO with a little motto for Ola to enjoy each day of her life.
I hope You enjoy this little Heart and Soul inspiration - don't forget to tell me what You think :)
It's obviously not everything that I prepared with beautiful BOL designs - there are two regular 12x12 pages of my Life Album that I can't wait to share with You. Maybe tomorrow I'll get a chance to take a photos and share it :) In the meantime thanks for stopping by!
Huuugs,
MJ















No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for Your lovely comments!