Guys,
I have to share this with You!!
I didn't expect to find Family Portraits project soo therapeutical!
But after this first month I am surprised - it works this way great!
Because of this journal prompts I found the time to write letters to myself, to write letters to our daughter and I even conveinced my husband to write some journaling! And this was fun to learn his perspectives on different topics! I learnt a few new things about myself from his point of view... It made me think even more!
Good effort and high quality time! Really good effort! You should definitely try to engage Your Family Members to join This journey!
And here are some more pictures showing my January approach:
I hope You will find this project inspiring on many levels of Your life too!!
Have fun!
xx
M











No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for Your lovely comments!