2015/01/11

Sunday Freebies and some private thoughts...

Hello!
I am here quickly just to tell You that today's Sunday Freebie is already in the store:

click click!

Printables are inspired by my recent thoughts about giving a birth. I am scared as hell, thinking about it all the time, dreaming about it, talking about it... I know I should expect all the best, but still this is all about expecting unexpected.
Keep Your fingers crossed for us!


What about You?
Anything in Your life that You expect right now?
Share it with me if You like :)

Enjoy!
xx
Mira

2 comments :

  1. ja trzymam kciuki, powodzenia i wszystkiego dobrego dla Was :-)
    ja czekam teraz na spotkanie z kimś, kogo długo nie widziałam. układam w głowie scenariusze, a pewnie i tak będzie inaczej....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inaczej i na pewno najlepiej jak sie da! Tez trzymamy kciuki i dziekujemy!

      Delete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!