Hello!
As the CAT File blog for Family Portraits Project is now open I can invite You to join me there! It's where You will find all necessary info, challenges and some sneaks. I hope You like it :)
And here are some of my album pages - layout based on FP sketch and a pocket page - mostly for journaling purposes:
And some close ups:
Here's the letter to myself telling the purpose of this album, but of corse You can use other jorurnaling prompts.
This is how I like to hide my journaling:
Currently:
And Favourites:
I found that project a little bit more difficult than I thought it will be at first, but it's ok, I'm gonna do it anyway!
From now on this is my mantra:
this is important this is important :D
I hope You are inspired!
BTW I think I forgot how to create 12x12 layouts - ups!
Hugs,
Mira





musisz koniecznie przypomnieć sobie jak się robi duże losy!! :D
ReplyDeleteale ten projekt równie mocno mi się podoba!
love this. that vertical line of embellies is a look i've been into for a while and i need to try out!
ReplyDelete