2014/12/09
How do You Celebrate?
How do we Celebrate?
I am not a huge fan of big parties and fireworks, and so is Pawel. We prefer our family life to be calm and quiet. Then You can ask: how such a boring people like us do celebrate great moments in their life?
With no splendor.
Silent, on tiptoe.
With small gestures only.
For example P knows that I love cloves - even better when they are collected by himself. It's better than a huge roses bouquet. And he keeps bringing them to me.
I know that P would appreciate small diner for two better than a surprise birthday party. And I respect that. We keep bringing those small gestures one to another with happiness for both sides.
And it works for us.
What about You?
Will You join the Friday Files challenge?
xx
M







No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for Your lovely comments!