2014/12/22

December Album update

Hi there!
Here I am today to share my December Album!
What about Ya?
Are You up-to-date with Yours?
Just take a look what's going on in our life recently:


we finally managed to prepare these lovely cookies from Antilight's recipe! OMG they are delicious!





14th was the day that I started preparing a felt star garland... but i'm not enough patient so i ended up with only three stars. Not a garland at all but still i like them :) and my Mom love them too :)

my challenge for others was to make them build a train and an airplane - and we all did it, which i couldn't believe!


16th was the day that I was preparing new handmade gifts for my beloved ones...

...and on 17th I packed them!

17th was also my Birthday, so P and I went to see something new: a restaurant! Unfortunately we didn't like it :D there was no hot chocolate (and i really need hot chocolate constantly!), no comfortable seats (as a pregnant lady i find it really hard to sit comfortably) and not too warm (actually it was really cold place)... I'm not complaining, but chocolate cake was also not good, and the bill we paid - blah :) so we went back home and I won't take You there when You come to visit us (unless I don't like You :D)
 
18th was the day, when we baked yummy gingerbread cookies

and on 19th I received a special gift from Sally and Caley: check their fresh business! Thank You Guys! Sal You know I love Ya!

... and we went shopping for our daughter's stuff (like panda for example - it's really necessary - really :P)

and here's the beginning of 20th, when someone special visited us! But enough for now - i'll continue this story soon :)


I hope You enjoyed the pictures :)
Don't forget to show me Your albums!
And have a lovely Holiday pretty soooooooon!

xox,
Mira

1 comment :

  1. Girlanda z trzech gwiazdek :) Daaamn ale Ty jesteś szybka, już weekend zrobiony :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!