Hello!
Today I'd like to share some news from CAT File Store. Soooooo :) We would like to introduce new item category in our shop: Illustrations. Today You will find there the design drawned by Kinga Spiczko (
Pasiakowa) with my very first ever short story (about little Hedgehog). Unfortunately the tale is only available in Polish, but ilustration can be printed both ways - with or without the text. You can print it on Your personal printer and hang it on the wall in Your Kids room. You can also go to some printing point to get the higher quality image (as I am going to do pretty soon). I hope You like it:
You will find it here:
click click!
Next thing that I wanted to share with You today are the newest CAT File printable and cut file collections - just take a look:
click to see the designs!
And one more thing from me today are our latest Sunday freebies, that You will find
here! here! and
here!
Enjoy!
xx
M
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for Your lovely comments!