2014/10/18

Essence - Life Album

Hello! Quick share today:
My Life Album spread is all about two weeks of us moving from one apartment to another :) There was too many things to do around the house to even go out and have fun at the end of the day.
First hours of each day we were spending at work. When we came back we were unpacking and cleaning. Two weeks in a row!
Finally I cough a cold and worked from home for two days. We also had a guests from Ireland (my sister and her family) but there was not enough time to enjoy their visit (they were also in the run all the time), so I didn't even take one picture of my nephew, meh.














One thing that gives me power these days is preparing food. We even found one evening to enjoy some cooking classes (French cuisine) that I bought a long time ago. We were serving a duck (con fit/confit? :P) with 2 delicious sauces. And for the dessert we learnt how to prepare creme brulée! This was four hours of fun! Cooking and eating - definitely one of my favorite activities lately :)

And this is it! What about Your Life Albums? Are You up-to-date?
For more: click click!

3 comments :

  1. I always love how you embellish your pages! Have fun cooking and eating, I like the eating part best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah, Miraczku, rządzisz! :) Pewnie wpadnę kiedyś na jakiś food, mam nadzieję :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!