2014/10/14

a few words of Gratitude...



Would I need a time capsule to be happy?
Definitely no.

Someone wise once said that Life is not about regreting. It's all about taking lessons out of the failures.
I wouldn't like to travel to the past. Because I am grateful to live here and now - to be exactly where I am.
The biggest grattitude that I feel is about nowadays.

First thing that comes to my mind is grattitude over the high medicine level. I can trust that my family will get a proper help, when this will be necessary. I'm grateful that woman can give a birth in a human conditions. It wasn't common in the past.

I'm grateful, that my country isn't the place where people fight against themselves - that we have a peace on the streets everyday.

I'm grateful because I am educated. There are so many children in the world, who would love to go to school, but there is no school for them.

I'm grateful that my husband and I have our jobs, because there are many starving people out there, who are not so lucky.

I am grateful that my husband and I are young and healthy. What could we do without health? Nothing.

I am grateful that P is patient, because I am not an easy person to live with.

And finally I am grateful for all the wise people from the past, who developed our civilisation.
Do You know, who invented electricity? You probably should!

No... I wouldn't change a thing. I don't need to travel in time. I am grateful for my life.

for the whole project: click click!

2 comments :

Thanks for Your lovely comments!