![]() |
| Yellow! Today I'd love to share with You a little bit of my creating process :) Let me introduce my Mini Travel Journal. It was prepared especially for Kits de Somni. You will find all the details here: click click! In the same time it's my last project as KdS DT member. I enjoyed working with You Girls a lot and I'd love to thank You all for a wonderful time together, for a great atmosphere where I could creatively grow. Since my Hubby is opening his own company in the scrapboking industry pretty soon and since we're expecting a child it's high time for me to stay focused on my Family! This is why I also decided to step back from Scrap Map Group. I've had a super great time there and again I'd love to thank all the Girls who create this place for their support and super creative time and what is more important for their friendship. THANK YOU GUYS! What it all means in general is that I will probably scrap a little less, but don't worry - I won't dissapear :) Thanks for reading! Kissing and Hugging, M |








company in the scrapbooking industry?? Cóż tam tworzycie? :D
ReplyDeleteWidziałam już na blogu KDS, jest prześliczny!
Love the tutorial, your mini is fab! All the best to you and your husband!
ReplyDeleteMira it has been great working with you! You are such a creative and inspiring person. Your passion and enthusiasm enrolls others.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your time in Kds
Trzymam kciukolce :) :*
ReplyDelete