2014/08/31

CAT File Classes!!!!!!!

Hi there! How are You feeling when the summer is gone? Do You miss it already? Do You still have some unscrapped holiday pictures? Is anyone here yet planning to create a mini album to prolong this summer season?!? Anyone? I'm totally in that kind of mood and here's the part in it for You:

Would You like to join the very first CAT File online classes? Together with Anna (Umichka from creativity-mango.blogspot.com) I'll be teaching how to create summer mini!


For more info, please click here: click click or here: click click!
I would really love to see You - my very best readers - in the classroom! There will be some space to get to know You better!
You have plenty time to sign up for this classes, but please, do not hesitate!
xox,
Mira

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for Your lovely comments!