Hello!
This month in 5 on the 5th photo project i wanted to focus on our lovely guests. I probably would have taken thousands of pictures and i wouldn't be able to choose only 5 of them after all, but something good/wrong happened: we went for a walk, and my camera battery died. So i had to go back and recharge it. It usually takes a few hours to be ready again, and we've had our Pocket Album classes planned for that day, so unfortunately I was forced to leave my camera at home! This is why i have only a few pictures from our morning walk, and a few pictures from the evening fun, so I didn't have much of a choice here. And i find it very relieving! I still focused on our lovely guests: Magda and Michał (there is also Kasia in one picture) and even though i don't have so many pictures I'll still remember that day very well!






great 5 on the 5th- I love how your images are light- looking forward to your next 5/5
ReplyDelete