2014/06/12

PL update

Hello! It's time to undust this place :)
Since a few days back we’ve met in Warsaw, where I had the opportunity to personally present you (LOVE) my Project Life Album, I will continue this theme a little bit longer. Namely, I would like to share with you one of the latest weeks, which is already present in my PL album (You didn’t have the chance to see it!). It was a week when I was sick, but fortunately some fantastic accents - mainly scrappy made this weekend great! It was the time when I got a super pack of products straight from Artworkshop! And of course it has to find its way to my album! I remember that during the week it rained terribly – all because P had the company running competition then. Saturday morning: raining cats and dogs, P is going out in his white luminescent (BRAND NEW) shoes hoping that it’ll stop raining, or  that the run will be canceled. Unfortunately, the organizers decided to allow runners to get wet and stuck in the mud on the 5km-length route. Do not ask how white P's shoes where when he came back home :) And obviously he joined the group of runny-nose-people. A week full of excitement :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for Your lovely comments!