2014/05/20

Take Two - Remember the moments of strenght

HELLO! Today is TAKE TWO time!! 

This time for the Take Two Project I have prepared the Layout about my husband's strenghts!
When I first met him we were at climbing classes, and he started to show me the proper moves, cause i was such a looser trying my very best there in front of the wall... And he was like from the highest level of climbers! From the very top! He was really good at it!
 Anyways, he's kind of person who doubt a little about himself from time to time, so I have to remind him how strength he really is! This was my main thought over this LO. I just chose his latest climbing picture taken a few weeks ago and after 30 minutes scrap was ready :)
And this is not because i am 100% Speedy Gonzales when I create (yes I am and You know that!) but it is because i just picked one paper from the essence collection, and this was totally enough to create the whole background and the layering! How cool is that?
I simply added a few things here and there to stick to the sketch and this was it! Piece of cake! I hope You like the results. I happened to be very satisfied at this point!

 What i used on this project was: east coast foundation 3 paper (front & reverse - my favorite!), empire bebe foundation card, Fynmark dotted Vellum (oh just perfect!!!), east coast finishing pack alphas, and stamp and Bella Months Cardstock Sticker.
 Also: SC Enamel dots, Cameo Silhouette Portrait, SC Cut files, thread and twine, washi tape, SC Color Mist and white acrylic paint.

What do You think?

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeus- jak zwykle:) Podziwiam ze ilość warstw, które super do siebie pasują. Też chcę tak umieć:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wspaniały! I piękne słowa Mira :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastyczny! Idealny w każdym szczególe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!