![]() |
Another
casual day of mine – my super favorite day of the week – Monday! Time to get up
early and go to work… But this time was a bit different, cause it was also day
of packing and going for a Scientific Conference! Yay! After the long day in
work, when all the things were packed, quick and sweet dinner (nutella mixed with
peanut butter = YUM!) and we were ready to hit the road! So we did! I wish I
would have taken my camera to take a picture of beautiful views on the road!
Magical! But I didn’t, so peanut butter must be enough for You :) I hope You
enjoy pictures!
(I promise next time I will share something extraordinary from 5th of June!)
psssst: DEFINITELY check this out! The other Girls JUUUUST ROCKKKK!!!!! |






No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for Your lovely comments!