2014/04/15

#love links - Interiors

Hello! Today i would like to start the new post series on my blog. Together with essence team i'll be sharing what i found on the Internet that lately inspires me. Here's the chance for You to get some knowledge about me!
The first theme that i wanted to share with You is my love for the interiors. Here is the list of my top favourite home-decor blogs, that i visit very often. They're always full of super stylish ideas and beautiful apartments that i would die to live in! I hope You're gonna like it. Enjoy!

Decor8
Apetyczne wnętrze
HEM

ps. Don't forget to check the links and leave Your opinions here and there! I'd be very glad to know if we share the same interests and i am sure the blog owners will be honored if You leave some tracks in their space :)
And if You only want You can also check Sally's links: click click! {it's worth}

Take care,
M

1 comment :

  1. fantastic links! I could spend hours on these sites.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!