![]() |
| Hello Guys! How are You feeling today? I didn't have time to wish You all the best, so I'm doing it right now! little late, but still! And i have a layout to share with You! Picture was taken by Magda (perfect as always!) I know it's only jumpin' but it was so much fun! I found out something totally new about my husband - he's MASTER in jumping! I am going to create one more Layout showing this! Isn't that cool, to get 100% new knowledge about someone, when You think You can't learn anything more about that person? When You think You already know everything about him? Silly i know! You know what's more? Jumping over there i found out something new about me too! ...that i'm super lame at jumping! :D But i'm getting better :) I hope You enjoy my Layout and don't forget to share Your opinion! |
![]() |
| Kisses, M |







Your layout is beautiful and your picture is so funny !
ReplyDelete♥ - inspiring :).
ReplyDeleteWhy is colorhills website "not available"?
ReplyDeletetrès joli blog que je visite régulièrement.Bravo !!!
ReplyDeleteGenialny scrap! :)
ReplyDeleteTryska energią :)
ReplyDelete