2014/03/01

what a beautiful day!



Hello! What a beautiful day we have!
I love that part of the Year... when days become longer, sun is shining, birds are singing.
we no longer need winter clothes
we go for a walk more often!
Today is perfect! Spring is my Favourite part of Year!
Can You feel it in the air?

The Layout that I want to share today is about wonderful Saturday that happened a few months ago.
Magda came do Wroclaw, we went for a VERY long walk, it was foggy but sunny day, and I remember it very well!
it was wonderful!

I want to tell You something in sicret :D
when i meet Magda i always feel inspired! i mean... she's got some kind of aura around her - kind of warm peace.
simple cup of tea shared with that Girl is no longer cup of tea - it's amazing!
she has that true happiness inside her and she shares it all the time!
i always want to grab a bit and keep it for a rainy day
this kind of inspiration i mean...
i love it!

Thank You Magda... for that day, for being You the way You are!
Have a lovely Saturday, Sunday and Monday of corse!

ps. are You ready for a candy winner?

pssssst: Check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
click click!
Thank YOU GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



4 comments :

  1. Boski! Twoje scrapy też mają właśnie takie działanie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scrap. Your pages are always amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cudny! I zdjęcie świetne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I znów piekny C&S, ohh inspirujesz mnei strasznie, bo mimo ze C&S to ma pazuraaa :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!