![]() |
| Hello Guys! I have a mini album to show You today! It was made as an inspiration for Kits de Somni! We're running a challenge there: To join, You have to create album with one paper from the essencial kit, fabrics, sewing machine and SC embelishments! Does it sound fun to You? |
![]() |
| i created the simple story about me and P with our "feet pictures", but this is not a story about shoes - forget it! |
![]() |
| what is it about? |
![]() |
| this |
![]() |
| is a story |
![]() |
| about |
![]() |
| going through life. it's not always sunny, but it's always TOGETHER! |
![]() |
| the end :) I hope You liked it! don't forget to check what Xenia created! and join our fun! click click! |














Cudny :) i z jakim wspaniałym przesłaniem!
ReplyDeleteprzepiękny!!! no zakochałam się! okładka powalająca, pomysłowe wnętrze.. idealnie! <3
ReplyDeletetrès joli blog!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove your work! I
ReplyDeleteOOh! and I want to joint the blog candy to win the kit! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! so beautiful!!
ReplyDeletePiękny album, świetny pomysł!
ReplyDeletestunning! uwielbiam <3
ReplyDeletecudny!
ReplyDeleteEs una trabajo maravilloso! precioso, me ha encantado! besos
ReplyDeleteMe encanta este mini!
ReplyDeleteAmazing style and amazing work! love it
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing!!!!! So very pretty! Love every page here!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! I LOVE THAT!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeletePreciosa la coleccion!!
ReplyDeletelindo Mini Álbum!
ReplyDeleteOoooh!! It's so loovely!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! It's amazing! ♥♥♥
ReplyDeletelovely!
ReplyDeleteThank You all! Wow!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! It's amazing. ;-)
ReplyDeleteSuperoriginal!!!!!
ReplyDeletequé bonito!
ReplyDeleteQ bonito!!
ReplyDeleteHA HA ale fajny!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! Great job!!
ReplyDeleteJajajajaja, que estupendas las fotos de zapatos!!!
ReplyDeleteUauuu!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love this mini!!!! Just i'm making a mini album... and your work is an inspiration for me.
ReplyDeleteKisses!
Piękny jest Słodziaku!
ReplyDeleteI love this mini in white and red, red is love and passion, and i find very original the idea of using feet pics!!
ReplyDeleteGenialny!!!!
ReplyDelete