2014/02/18

Hello Sunday!

Hello Guys! Quick post for today, as we're expecting unexpected guests :P
{cleaning necessary!}


I'd like to share my latest Layout...
I like it because it says: "I love weekends! oh, how I love them!" - wouldn't You tell, huh?
do You know what I also love?
the "Suits" intro song:
"busy busy makin' money"
Do You know it? Like it?

yep
this is definitely my life: busy busy (don't talk about the money :P)

that's why i love lazy Saturday and Sunday mornings.
What about You?

and feet
simple
but adorable

Layout is based on the newest SC sketch!
{love it!)
click click!
i hope You like it :)

Have a lovely evening!
Kissing
Hugging
M

3 comments :

  1. Och, ja też uwielbiam weekendy! I te leniwe, spokojne poranki... Niestety, co dobre (strasznie) szybko się kończy.
    Piękna praca! Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!